Hi there my beautiful Banters!
So this was actually supposed to be part of my Banting Valentine theme, but unfortunately, life got into the way and I never ended up publishing it – Super sorry about that!
Nonetheless, pancakes are meant for anytime of the year right? So these came in pretty handy when I didn’t want to feel too bitter about eating healthly lol.
I totally enjoyed it and I cannot believe what a difference the stevia powder made to the taste of the cream – LOVED it!!
2 tblsp shredded coconut
4 ½ tblsp almond flour
¼ tsp baking soda
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla essence
3 tblsp fresh cream
1 tsp xylitol (to taste)
2 tblsp coconut oil
½ cup fresh cream
½ tsp vanilla essence
⅛ tsp stevia powder fresh raspberries
1. Combine the shredded coconut, almond flour and baking soda in a bowl. 2. Add the beaten eggs and the vanilla essence and mix well.
3. Add the fresh cream and stir through.
4. Now add the xylitol and mix well into a smooth batter.
5. Cover the base of a pan with some coconut oil on medium heat.
6. Place spoonfuls of pancake batter onto the pan and fry until golden brown on each side – approximately 3 to 4 minutes.
7. Allow to cool.
8. In the meantime, beat the fresh cream together with the vanilla essence and the stevia powder.
9. Layer and fill pancakes with the cream mixture, top with raspberries and shredded coconut.
I really hope that you enjoy this recipe as much as I did. Give it a try and let me have your thoughts? If you made a different version, please feel free to share so that we can all benefit from each other.
I love having you here and I would love to hear from you! xx